Saturday, March 6, 2010

Austin Zoo

For my birthday Dan and I went to the Austin Zoo to check it out. The zoo started out as a goat and sheep refuge so they have a lot of those. Part of your visit is taking food around and feeding the goats, sheep, and llamas. Some of the goats were pretty pushy and did not like taking turns.



Along with the farm animals they also have lions, tigers, and other big animals. You can actually get pretty close to the lions and tigers as you can see from these pictures. So this zoo gives you fun feeding time as well as seeing some exotic animals. We had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday! I love tigers, I think they're so cool lookin'. Glad you guys are having fun!!! We need to come visit sometime.....what's the nearest airport to your place??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where is the Austin zoo? I should really take my kids there!

    ReplyDelete