Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dallas State Fair

Awhile ago a friend invited Dan and I to go to the Dallas State Fair. While this was sometime ago, (I am a horrible blogger) I still wanted to blog about it because we had so much fun!

Here is Dan and I as well as our friends on the Ferris Wheel. This was our first time riding one.

Here is the view of the city from the top. (It's no Chicago but fairly impressive.)

Playing some carnival games. This trip was definitely not our best showing when it came to winning prizes.

Dan well...being Dan :)

Here is some fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. This is not an experience we would like to repeat. We also had fried cookie dough and fried ice cream. The fried ice cream was delicious.

Look past all the yellow and the fact that the picture is slightly blurry but this is me with Bumblebee and I'm pretty pleased about it if you can't tell.
We had a blast at the fair and if we are around next year we would love to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment