Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our Trip to Dallas

At Thanksgiving Dan and I drove to Dallas to visit my sister Sara, her husband, and her 4 kids. While we were there we went horseback riding. Here are some of the highlights. We had a really good time.

Here is Myla and Leia riding the horse.
Amidst all the children even Dan and I had a turn riding the horse.



Myla who repeatedly said "do it myself" looks big riding the horse.
Trevor riding the horse.
Leia riding the horse.
Sean riding the horse.

2 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! Elizabeth - I LOVE that pic of you on the horse, it's really great! You look like a natural!
    Sorry it's taken so long to reply on here - finally figured out HOW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Dallas and riding horses! Looks like a fun time :) And I agree about the pic of you on the horse E-hot, you look hot!

    ReplyDelete